Thursday, January 1, 2009

An Open Letter to Whatever Germ Infected Me

Dear Germs,

For the past few years, you've snuck up on me and infected me when I least expected or wanted you to. For some reason, you feel the need to crawl into my system and attack my immune system until the only thing that I can do to fight back is sleep. Excessively. I hate it. I hate you.

The point of this is, you've killed my blogging creativity. Fuck you.

--Julie

PS: Instead of blogging, I'll be watching Penn State play USC in the Rose Bowl. I really don't like USC. But I fucking hate Penn State (sorry Honkus...). So I'm hoping USC creams them. The end.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Dear Julie,
I be the green mucus that comes out of your nose and keeps you from a happy existence. you cheer for USC. I no like. I am Penn state fan so this is why i attack you.
so you know Penn State will win!!

you know you love me
xoxo
Erma the Germa