Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An Open Letter to the Asshole(s) That Stole My iPod

Dear Asshole(s) That Stole My iPod,

First and foremost, fuck you for breaking into my car and taking my new baby away from me. I don't care so much about the twelve dollars in change, but I do care about the one thing that keeps me saner than sane in this world. I had that new iPod ONE month before you fuckers took it away. And it wasn't yours to take.

I really don't understand people who steal...especially around here. I lived for FOUR YEARS in Pittsburgh without incident, but I can't even keep an iPod in a LOCKED CAR without someone breaking in to steal it. This town is full of meth heads and assholes who would rather take someone else's property than work a hard day in their lives.

Secondly, thank you for taking away my security. I feel like my privacy has been super invaded now.

And thank you so much for making me look like a convict at work with two cops following me to the parking lot today.

Finally, I know I said it once before, but fuck, you deserve it. FUCK YOU. GET A REAL JOB MOTHERFUCKERS. AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR.

-Julie

To my lost iPod: I hope I find you again...but I'm fearing that I won't. I love you and miss you and hope the meth heads aren't scaring you too much. Shit.

No comments: