Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Currents as of June 2009

Current Listening
The Sounds - "Crossing the Rubicon"
What would I do without The Sounds? For real. They make my day so much brighter and happier and work so much more tolerable. While "Rubicon" may not be "as good" as "Dying to Say This To You" or "Living in America" -- it comes damn close. Can't wait to see them hit the road this fall. You can bet I'll be there.
Best Tracks: "4 Songs and a Fight" and "Beatbox"

No Doubt's "Stand and Deliver"
I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing of a show No Doubt puts on. FAN-TAS-TIC. Plus, I love their newest single. It's fun and it's dancey. Also loved how they brought out their opening bands to perform it with them for their encore.

Current Reading
Sarah Dessen - "Along for the Ride"
Love Dessen almost as much as I love McCafferty.

Current Watching
The X-Files - Season 2
Steadily working my way through all of the seasons. I've got 3 & 4 already and watch at least an episode before I pass out (it's usually 2-3). I loved this show when it was on and I love watching it in order to rekindle the awesome story lines. Plus, Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny have that certain chemistry that just works that so many shows ever fail to find. Without Anderson's Scully and Duchovny's Mulder...this show would have sucked hardcore. Love, love, love.

The Hangover
Words cannot express how fantastically awesome and funny this movie is. Everyone else loves Bradley Cooper nowadays...but I've got to say that Zach Galifianakis totally stole the show.

No comments: