Tuesday, May 26, 2009

...I have yet another idol...

Can we take a few moments to discuss the genius that is Chelsea Handler?

I just finished both her memoirs -- "My Horizontal Life" and "Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea" over the past week...and they're both brilliant.

I always just saw her as some sassy talk show host who I'd watch when there was nothing else on...but I'll most definitely be checking it out more often.

While she's animated and amusing in person...through written word, she's incredible. Her personal stories made me laugh so hard that at times, I was completely crying my eyes out.

What the world needs are more Chelsea Handler novels. Maybe then we'd learn not to take ourselves too seriously.

1 comment:

Mari said...

i love her!
you know when we go to michelles wedding we should go to her show taping. ahhh that would be fucking fabulous!