Monday, May 18, 2009

Currents as of May 2009

Current ListeningTaking Back Sunday - "New Again"
Love the energy that TBS rediscovered in this album. LOVE IT.

Kris Allen
I swear. If he doesn't win 'Idol' (which he probably won't...it'll probably be squealer annoyingly unfabulous Adam Lambert), then I'm gonna be pissed. Sure, Kris Allen will probably go somewhere with his music...I mean, the guy's a genius with an acoustic guitar. "She Works Hard for the Money" and that cover of Kanye's "Heartless"? Brilliant.

CKY - "Carver City"
I'm not usually a huge metal fan...but I love CKY because their lyrics are different, there isn't any screaming and the instruments on it are fully original. This album also listens better for me than "An Answer Can Be Found" (which I do love nonetheless).

Current Reading
Nothing interesting at the moment...but soon to be Chelsey Handler's memoirs.

Current Watching
Used to be that I'd watch "How I Met Your Mother" before falling asleep. That's recently (until HIMYM Season 4 gets released on DVD) been replaced by "Viva La Bam." I took a break from the Viva boys for awhile...but god, it's good to be back.
Especially since Ryan Dunn and Bam Margera are finally, finally hanging back out together.

No comments: