Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yet another stolen survey...

A - Age: 22

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning my room.

D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog...but my brother's dog's name is Benny.

E - Essential start your day item: Clothes.

F - Favorite color: Blue and black and silver

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 3 and 3/4...but it's rounded on my driver's license to 5'4"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano

J - Job title: Artist in Creative Services

K - Kid(s): Zee-ro.

L - Living arrangements: Back home for now

M - Mom's name: Denise

N - Nicknames: I don't really have any...but Honkus calls me J...and I actually kind of like it.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never.

P - Pet Peeve: Don't want to write it here. Am not getting myself in trouble for the rant on it. They had to hear it at work last week and I know people who do it. So pleading the fifth.

Q - Quote from a movie: It's a two-parter from a straight to DVD movie called buying the cow.
Mike: You see, scummings like fishing. If you're dream girl were a fish what would she be?
David:I don't know, tuna?
Mike: Yeah! No. A marlin. A big trophy fish.

Later on...Mike takes David to a strip club and David inquires about which of the strippers would be a "marlin."

Mike: We're not fishing anymore, we're at the aquarium now, looking at all the exotic fishies. OOH, look they even have a petting tank.

Still cracks me up years later. I love old Ryan Reynolds (he played Mike).

S - Siblings: Greg.

T - Time you wake up: My alarm is set for 8:06 AM...usually get up for real between 8:20 and 8:30.

U- Underwear: I wear them, yes. Not wearing them is so unhygienic.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas and lima beans.

W - Ways you run late: Hate being late. Hate it, hate it. I'm usually only late if the person I'm with is running late. Otherwise I'm early or on time.

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, foot...have had a CAT Scan and MRI, however, thanks to the good ol' brain tumor.

Y - Yummy food you make: Desserts...apple and pumpkin pie.

Z - Zoo favorite animal: I like the fish. Fish are therapeutic to me.

No comments: