Saturday, April 25, 2009

Currently Reading...

Right now, I'm currently...

Reading...
Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
"Perfect Fifths" is the fifth (duh) and final book in McCafferty's Jessica Darling series...the first two novels of the series "Sloppy Firsts" and "Second Helpings" are two of my favorite books of ALL ALL ALL ALL time. Jessica is someone I can totally relate to and I feel like I've grown up with her as one of my closest friends. I've meant to have this finished for awhile now, but have been too busy to get it done.

My Booky Wook by Russell Brand
Love, love, love, love, love Russell Brand. Started reading this book today and so far love, love, love it too.

I also found a special clearance on the "Best Short Stories" and "Unrequired Reading" anthologies at Borders in Grove City today...and totally bought four of them. So I'm sure I'll be tackling those too.

No comments: