Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Julieology--Doesn't Work Great If Your Name Ends in an 'E'

Stole this off a Facebook note.

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Italian

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
It varies...rite now, it's Thai Me Up because I want it so bad.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chicken

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese...sometimes pepperoni.

What do you like to put on your toast?
Either just butter...or orange marmalade...or strawberry jam.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?
6

What color cell phone do you have?
Black

Do you have a laptop?
Yes

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My Wisdom Teeth

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Containers full of shit...well not really shit...but my stuff. I'm still unpacking.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't know if I'd want to change it. I think if I could though...it'd have to be something absolutely ridiculously awesome for me to want to do it.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No. $2000 maybe.

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Too fucking many...and I just bought 2 more pairs on clearance.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Speeding ticket last July.

Last person you talked to?
My brother

Last person you hugged?
God, I don't even remember.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Spring

Holiday?
St. Pat's

Day of the week?
Saturday

Month?
May

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing anyone?
I usually am.

Mood?
Exhausted

What are you listening to?
Nothing for once. The last thing I listened to was a mixed, burnt CD at work.

Watching?
I think it's CSI NY. I don't know. It's background noise.

***************RANDOMOLOGY****************
First place you went this morning?
Midtown...to take my car up to get detailed.

What's the last movie you saw?
God. That's a good question. What was it? I'll get back to you.

Do you smile often?
Only when I'm amused.

Do you always answer your phone?
No.

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Someone who's drunk. If it's one or two texts, I'll respond. If it keeps happening, I shut off my phone.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my eyes. They're grey.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I've been to Sonic once. And I didn't add a flavor to anything there.

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes. I liked it at first, then I realized fish are boring and dirty. Now, I just like to look at fish at aquariums. Someone else has to clean up after them.

Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Anything by Frank Sinatra

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
An iMac.

Can you do push ups?
Not well.

Can you do a chin up?
Again, not well.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Nervous mainly...but excited for some things.

Do you have any saved texts?
Not at the moment.

Ever been in a car wreck?
Nope.

Do you have an accent?
I wish I had a British or Scottish accent.

What is the last song to make you cry?
I can promise you it wasn't "Butterfly Kisses."

Plans tonight?
Relax before the weekend.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
...Of course.

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes.

Current hate right now?
The tension in this room.

Met someone who changed your life?
Multiple persons.

How did you bring in the New Year?
Sick. Hung out at Kate's and went home and fell asleep before the "new year" even started...Totally one hundred percent sober.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No. I think some regrets are normal and are good learning experiences.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
No.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Two tattoos, six piercings.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Who sits to think about these things?

Does anyone love you?
Yes.

Would you be a pirate?
No. They don't bathe a lot and I have this huge problem with not being able to bathe.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
...Whatever stupid TV jingle is in my head. I mostly talk to myself in the shower though...not sing.

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Myself

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Classic Rock from the 70s. Terrible pop music.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
New and old.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Good God NO.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
My tumor.

Do you like to play Scrabble?
No. It aggravates the hell out of me.

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
A few days ago.

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Trying to sleep and failing miserable.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Good God. Not yet.

1 comment:

Mari said...

who makes fun of you for your tumor? that's so mean.