Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Current Obsessions

My current loves...

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia


This show is my humor to a T. Bad abortion jokes. Questionable music that sounds like whales raping each other. Charlie Day. It's fantastic.

How I Met Your Mother

I have such a gay boy crush on Neil Patrick Harris...and such a straight boy crush on Jason Segel. This show is genius too...especially this part from this episode of Season 3.

All Saints' "Rock Steady" Music Video

This video is pure genius. I don't know why...but it is.

Ryan Adams

I saw him live over a year ago...and two days later, he was on Letterman. This performance just made that concert experience thirty million times more awesome. I love his Misfits shirt...and the robots on his amps. I just love him.

Video on Trial

This program is only on in Canada...but I watch the episodes on YouTube. "Fergalicious" is the best of them, by far. Nikki Paine is my hero.


Ryan Murphy and Nip/Tuck


Nip/Tuck begins its final haul January 6th...and Ryan Murphy and his crew have done yet another amazing job on the promo. There are other promos that give away where we left off last season...but this one is just such classic Nip/Tuck.

The Legendary Miss Britney Spears

Documentary Sunday nite. New CD Tuesday (it's AWESOME). 'Nough said.

"Circus"

The best track off Brit's new CD...as of now. :)

Girls Aloud

The U.K.'s response to Danity Kane...and their music is 30,000 times better.

Other Loves
  • Fringe (and Joshua Jackson)
  • Megan McCafferty's writing
  • The fact that Jenna Jameson is pregnant
  • Fun jewelry with weapons on it
  • Stephen King's latest collection of short stories
  • WWTDD.com

1 comment:

Mari said...

The only reason to love philly!

Julie I just heard spencer and heidi are going to be on how i met your mother....I know you're probably pissed to high hell about that.

Also Girls Aloud & Fringe are the shitz!