Friday, October 24, 2008

Let's see how pathetic this can get.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the title down no matter how silly it sounds!!!

Gotta love how some of these answers really fit...but some are just so incredibly out there. It's terrible.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

If someone asks "Is this okay?" you say?
"Much Too Long Now" - The Sounds
Love The Sounds. Wish there was some new stuff out there.
Sample lyric: "It takes more than a heartbeat to get me."

What would best describe your personality?
"Damaged" - Danity Kane
Could this be any funnier?

What do you like in a person of the opposite gender?
"Gardens" - Heavens

How do you feel today?
"Untouchable" - Off By One
Off by One was one of the bands that someone who read my writing at some point suggested to me. I got into them for about a month, but got over it. I still have this CD though, because you never know when you may wanna listen to something from your past. Interesting side note: The singer of this band dated Avril Lavigne super-briefly. His bandmates hated her.

What is your life's purpose?
"Oh" - Dave Matthews
Apparently my life's purpose is to love oh so well. Bullshite.

What is your motto?
"Everybody Knows" (Live at Carnegie Music Hall, October 29, 2007) - Ryan Adams
Love, love, love the Ryan Adams...especially this bootleg of the concert that I went to. Best concert going item ever.

What do your friends think of you?
"Sober" - Kelly Clarkson
Too much as of late.

What do you think of your parents?
"Love Me for Me" - Ashlee Simpson
Don't ask why I have Ashlee Simpson on my iTunes. Please.

What do you think about very often?
"Drunk on Shadows" - HIM

What do you think of your bestie?
"We're Going to be Friends" - Jack Johnson
I miss my bestie hardcore.

What is your life story?
"Point of View" - blink-182
This song is old old blink...and it's totally some of their best material.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Let Love In" - Goo Goo Dolls

What do your parents think of you?
"Fiction" - Matchbook Romance

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Talk to Me" - Stephen Lynch
...I'm going to dance to a song about a father catching his son masturbate at my wedding? Good God. What kind of wedding am I going to have???

What will they play at your funeral?
"No Time for Tears" - Ashlee Simpson
Again...don't question the Ashlee.

What is your hobby/interest?
"Swimming Through Molasses" - Tsunami Bomb
You should try it sometime.

What is your biggest fear?
"Barely Breathing" - Duncan Shiek

What is your biggest secret?
"Closer to Our Graves" - Lucky Boys Confusion

What do you think of your friends?
"Rockin' the Suburbs" - Ben Folds

1 comment:

Mari said...

Stephen Lynch!!! Ahha I took stephen off of my itunes just a few months ago and now i regret it because everytime i think of him i think of london and how i miss y'all. damn you stephen.