Monday, June 14, 2010

I Will Possess Your Heart...

Stole this from Mari Mari...

Three names I go by:
  • Julie
  • J
  • Grace (After a not so graceful tumble on my ass at work last year)
Three jobs I have had:
  • Playground Supervisor
  • Cashier
  • Artist
Three places I have lived:
  • London
  • Pittsburgh
  • Warren
Three favorite drinks:
  • Mountain Dew White Out
  • Diet Coke from Wendy's -- Best Syrup/Soda Ratio Ever
  • A really well mixed Long Island Iced Tea
Three TV shows I watch:
  • Dexter
  • Glee
  • It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Three places I have been:
  • Boston
  • London
  • Barcelona
Three places I would like to visit:
  • Greece
  • Scotland
  • Amsterdam
Three people who text me regularly:
  • Honkus
  • Mari
  • Kelli
Three favorite old TV shows:
  • Blossom
  • Golden Girls
  • Salute Your Shorts
Three favorite dishes:
  • Thai Chicken Fried Rice
  • Three Cheese Grilled Cheese from Kim's Cafe
  • Ice Cream
Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
  • A really bitchin' nail polish
  • For real...a really awesome nail polish.
But not the horrid color on my toes right now. For real. Look: Three things I'm looking forward to:
  • Stone Temple Pilots in August
  • VEGAS!!!!!
  • LA

1 comment:

Mari said...

Salute your shorts!
I don't know what you're talking about I love that color on your toes.... I might just have to surprise you with a fun color when I see you in 3 weeks!