Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This. Is. Perfect.

Today at work, Neff passed along a link to me...the most wonderful link to a site that I completely adore, thanks to my job and the people that I have to deal with on a semi-regular basis.

Clients From Hell is a site dedicated the horror stories of clients that designers have to deal with. And it only solidifies to me that stupid people are indeed everywhere. So I guess I better just accept the fact that no matter where I go, I'm going to want to constantly rip my hair out.

Some of the real gems:
  • "Could we print the brochure in RGB? You know, it would be cheaper if we use one color less…"
  • "Our client’s competitors has put something on their website that we don’t like, can you take it off there?"
  • "The woman in this photo is perfect, but she needs to be disabled. Can you photoshop her so she only has one arm?"
  • "All these drawings about dinosaurs… Why can’t we have photos?"
  • "I like how the poster looks, the illustration, the font, everything, but….can you do it again but better?"
  • "The logo with the goose and buoy should be the main focus of the ad. Make sure to have some fried chicken legs somewhere. Add a few lady bugs, maybe two or more? The company’s main color is yellow. Also, please make this christmas themed."
  • "Can you make it red, but not red, you know? And maybe try a primary color, like green."

No comments: